New biggest looser challenge

mouse1 said:
Not at all, I was ok Mon-Fri, had a very good weekend away though involving not counting points, eating the wrong things, and drinking wine - the only reason i only put 1lb on is that I went to the gym. I have lost a lot recently, but that is down to being 100% and going to the gym for 1 hour cardiovascular sessions four times a week. If you can burn 3500 calories a week in the gym you will lose 1lb, I think I need to do this to make sure I lose.

That explains the gain then, but when ur 100% u have brill losses! Well done on going to the gym! I haven't been for a while, did an hour every day for like a month and lost nothing so I gave up!

Winner this week is......

Mouse1

3.5lb loss

And

3.42% loss so far!

I am very happy with that, but wont be able to keep that going.

I'm sure u will!

Is it too late to join? x

No I can add u!

What do you need to know? I joined on 16/04 and have my weights that far back if you want to know them?! x

Yeah if u give me those weights I can work it out from there

Ok...thank you!!

16/04 = start weight = 11stone 3
21/04 = 11stone 0.5lbs = 2.5lb down
28/04 = 10stone 12.5lbs = 2lb down (4.5lb in total)
05/05 = 10stone 10.5lbs = 2lb down (6.5lb in total)

My WI day is Saturday

xxx Minnie2be xxx

All updated had to put ur first wk as no Wi to get u up to the same wk as us!

Thank u cery much Sarah!! :)

That's ok

Had weigh in this morning and got holiday gain off plus another 2lb so a 4.5lb loss this week :):)

Now weigh 182lb, so that's 1.5lb off for me this week.

Last edited:
Well done Cori, that's a fab loss!

And well done mouse1 another good loss for u!

2lb off for me today!

Again not many weighers this wk!

Well done Sarah..my week 4 weigh in (but your week 5 weigh in) tomorrow but I don't think I'll have done as well!!

I need to lose 0.5lb to get 7lb and 1.5lb to get 5% off! We shall see and whatever my results are I shall update on here! x

If uve been 100% I'm sure u will hit at least 1 of those

I will update winner tomorrow, had a busy wk, and a headache tonight so just been relaxing in front the tv for tonight!

I've STS this week. :-( I was def 100% I even had about 15weeklies and all my AP left :-( ?? Weird!

Back