New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

Ooo did u find dietbusters on YouTube? I used to watch that! I watched all the diet shows lol. That was a good programme.
There Is/was another one on sky called x-weighted. Duno if it's still on, not seen it for a while.
Ccxx

No luck! I thought I'd find a clip or something on YouTube for sure. Such a shame, I wish they'd renew it or at least show repeats of the old episodes. I've seen x-weighted a few times here and there, but I preferred Diebusters. I'm looking forward to seeing how they do with the Biggest Loser UK, I don't remember really watching it when it was on before.

I watched the one that Jodie Prenger was in and she did a FANTASTIC job of losing weight, havent seen it in yeeeears but thinking that if they have Davina at the helm now it may well be on prime time tv and with some spends thrown at it as well :) always enjoyed it when I have watched it in the past - and now trying to think who presented it before Kate Garraway - pretty sure it was Vicky Henderson-Butler who i dont like so will be nice to have good ol davina instead

x

I have watched so many of the US and Australian Biggest Losers over the last couple years, I too find it extremely inspirational.

Unfortunately the UK one is only 8 weeks, showing once a week - whereas because we are playing catch up with the US/AUS shows they are on EVERY night and the show is 16 weeks long, and then they are sent home to do it on their own for a period of time (maybe a couple of months) then it is the grand finale - just SO inspiring.

My son went to Vegas this year and brought me back a Team Bob sweat towel and fridge magnet :D absolutely LOVE Bob!!

Such an exciting show!!

YouTube - The Biggest Loser Australia 1 - Episode # 29 / Part 1

This clip is hilarious, obviously more funny if you had been watching all of the show up to this point, Joelle was just SO :eek:

YouTube - Biggest Loser 7 - Bob's Freakout Extended

im soooooooo excited, i love biggest loser

Oh thanks for letting me know - I will have to go back to mine at some point today at put it on series link to record (as will I for the latest Biggest Loser USA, I missed the first week) as Im staying with my mum at the moment due to a lovely pre christmas knee injury, but moving back in tomorrow :)!!!

I've just posted about this too Hevs! Ha ha!

I love it and loved the last UK one (was on during the afternoon) and I was hooked! The weight the winner lost was amazing! He looked like a totally different man!!

I hope Davina isn't too over the top and excitable, cos that's when she can get irritating.

The whole show is certainly very inspirational and I hope it gives me (and the hubby, cos I'm gonna make him watch!) the kick up the bum I need!

it is gonna be awesome. I love the new year cos its has a plethora (sp) of these type of programmes to keep us all thinking about weight loss again! :) xxx

i just got the biggest loser for the xbox kinect you can set yourself programmes im gonna do the 12 week fat buster programme cant wait to start it but got to wait till tommorow

I'm soooo excited, i love it! :happy036:

Last time it was on TV, it used to be on Monday to Friday however i'm not sure how they are showing it this year? I checked the tv listings for tomorrow and it's not on :(

Can anyone tell me what channel the US show is on as I've never heard of it.....thanks

The US Channel is on Livingit! I think its channel 111 or around there on sky!

I'm also looking forward to this! Not got living so not seen any other versions. I like Davina too :) new biggest looser followed by new glee on E4+1 with a 2syn options hot choc sorted!!! lol xx

Back