New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

Aw man!!!! I would have been the heaviest guy on there if I'd applied....
er actually, that's not something to be proud of is it?

Asif!!

It's sponsered by subway!

Coljack... Ur doin sumthin better than biggest loser!!! It's u in control with ur will power no one pushin u and ur doin well :) x

Are they really doing a TFR, I find that a bit strange. I am watching footy and i'm recording it, but I dont mind knowing :p

not TFR actually on the show.. the "bigest loser" diet is a TFR though.. at least that's what it said in the advert..

nol i missed that bit.. should be able to see it on ITV1+1?

edit.. ah, I don't think there IS an ITV1+1.. there is a +1 for all the others...

Mommy B - First day before even doing anything, they went for a walk and he dislocated his knee so left... not sure if its forever though.

Wish I had the time to do that much training....lol My sofa is much nicer ;)

How poor were the one team though yet they had good loses? Minimal effort yet they stayed, grrrrr.

I've just watched this for the first time & have mixed feelings.

Firstly how horrible the female exercise teacher was, but afterwards I realised that is how she needed to be. There were obviously groups who wanted the opportunity to lose weight just didn't want to put in the effort.

I also wonder if they have an update on them say 6/12mths later.

Do you think they get help with eating healthy as well. It just that wasn't focused on in the programme.

All in all its not that bad if they are losing weight.

generally it's an 8 week program with one couple going out each week..
then there's a break for a couple of months and a live final weigh in where they get them all back on so you can see what they've done.. usually 16 weeks in total..

Can't believe it - the one woman lost 1st 2lb in a week. A WEEK!

I'm looking forward to watching this tonight while OH is at footie in London :D

Please can someone tell me tho what is 'TFR'? :confused:

Back