New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

tara40 said:
I also think that Ashley looks fab, but i noticed that even though she has lost lots of weight she still has a large 'lower pouch'. I thought that if anything they would have concentrated on working that area at the ranch.

I wonder if that's excess skin not fat maybe??

yep i think its excess skin.
i also think its the reason they suddenly start weighing in in their shirts after about week ten!!!! so we dont see that part of it.

lurverick said:
yep i think its excess skin.
i also think its the reason they suddenly start weighing in in their shirts after about week ten!!!! so we dont see that part of it.

I hadn't thought of that either lol.

Michael has his own website where you can go to leave him a message and see what events he's going to..

Be warned there in info on the site as to where he finished the series so if you don't want to know then don't go there.. ( you can google BL9 Michael if you want to find it.. that way you can't blame me.. :) )

He's also on twitter.. @BL9Michael

oh, and according to her twitter feed, Ashley moved in with Koli on the 1st may this year.. a few days ago.. :)

she moved to California to be with him.

I've just watched the latest episode & how inspiring to see them all do so well.

I was a little disappointed with Koli going to Vegas to work out instead of being at home, IMO this is just not part of the competition.

And how well did Michael & Ashley do in the marathon, just 1/2 more than Koli.

Me too I can't believe Ashley & Koli are an item, I'd have said Ashley & Michael also.

I can't wait for next week now, I'm so excited.

From what comes up on a google search of Michael, there's a rumour he plays for the other team.. either that or it's linked to Jillian Michaels..

I think that it probably is Jillian as she has never denied these alligations. I think that i read that she was labeled as Bi-sexual.x

Micheal and jillian ??? No way !!!

I don't really like Koli now after his wanting to just win at any cost attitude

I thought bob had a soft spot for think it was Amanda last yr - the blond one ? Would have lived to see them get together !!

~daisy~ said:
Micheal and jillian ??? No way !!!

I don't really like Koli now after his wanting to just win at any cost attitude

I thought bob had a soft spot for think it was Amanda last yr - the blond one ? Would have lived to see them get together !!

What???? Where do you get Michael and jillian from!!!!! I think you may have misread the previous posts lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

~daisy~ said:
Lol I hope so !! What does the previous post mean - micheals gay like jillian ?

I think Coljack was meaning that he'd read something about Michael possibly being gay-but possibly might be a confusion of information online-and it's possibly picking up the fact jillians surname is michaels! Does that make sense?

Welshtigger said:
I think Coljack was meaning that he'd read something about Michael possibly being gay-but possibly might be a confusion of information online-and it's possibly picking up the fact jillians surname is michaels! Does that make sense?

Yes. Exactly what I meant, I could have explained it better.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Michael has his own website where you can go to leave him a message and see what events he's going to..

Be warned there in info on the site as to where he finished the series so if you don't want to know then don't go there.. ( you can google BL9 Michael if you want to find it.. that way you can't blame me.. :) )

He's also on twitter.. @BL9Michael

Oohhh ta, am now following him! How amazing does he look in his profile photo? OMFG!

Back