New Bride Back On Track!

Nickysarah

Ok, so I have posted on here numerous times before but I am back and on track!
Story is.....18 months ago after returning from a holiday and seeing a hideous picture of myself, I signed up to slimming world, was nearly 11 stone and at 5ft 2" I didn't feel comfortable or look nice in my own opinion. So long story short I ended up losing 2 stone and was at my perfect weight of 9 stone. I felt so happy in myself, and just wanted to maintain the weight. So stupidly I thought 'I'm now at my goal weight, no need to go to the meetings anymore' Well that was stupid as I put on half a stone, no big deal but I felt it! Anyway, I have recently got married and went on a fantastic honeymoon to the Caribbean, where I put on half a stone due to the yummy all inclusive cocktails and food (hey if you can't eat and drink what you like on honeymoon, when can you!?) So anyway, I am now back and wanting to lose this stone I have gained. I go to the gym alot, usually 6 times a week - I do between 30 minutes - 1 hour a day, and I find that my weight loss isn't as much as people keep telling me 'muscle is heavier than fat' which is fine, but still annoying!
I'm not going to the meetings, because I know I can do it myself at home, I do have the determination and if everyone on here can help me along the way then that will be even better! Plus.....(i know i shouldn't feel like this) but I felt like people in group were looking at me as if to say 'why are you here? you don't need to lose weight' so felt self-conscious. When I always say it's how you feel in yourself, and right now I want to be 9 stone again before my holiday on 9th October! So 1 stone to lose and I know I can do it, just need my MiniMins with me on this journey :)

Just planning tomorrow,
please can someone tell me how many syns are in a 100g Munch Bunch yoghurt? And also a tin of Heinz tomato soup - trying to plan, and not going shopping until monday x

Ok haven't been on here for a few days so here is what I had:

Sunday 22nd July

Breakfast: 40g Alpen and milk (HEA & HEB)
Banana, Apple, Muller light

Lunch: Tomato Soup

Dinner: Tuna Steak, sw egg fried rice, broccoli
Sugar free Jelly

Monday 23rd July

Breakfast: Harvest Morn Chocolate Crunch cereal (5 syns) and milk (HEA)

Went to the gym for an hour, and did strength exercises

Lunch: Boiled egg salad sandwich (HEB) fruit

Dinner: Pasta, with sw tomato pasta sauce, muller light, apple
Sugar free Jelly

Tuesday 24th July

I had a banana first thing this morning, then went to the gym and did 45 minutes of fast walking

Came home and had a egg and bacon sandwich (HEB)

For lunch I am going to have Steak, boiled potatoes, and green beans

And for dinner (i work shifts so need easy food) i will be having Low Fat Super Noodles, a Shape 0% yoghurt and fruit salad that I prepared earlier, with grapes, strawberries and melon with diet lemonade on mmmmm!

Wednesday 25th July

Today I will be having:

2 weetabix and milk (HEA) fruit salad (strawberries, grapes and melon)

Jacket potato with homemade coleslaw - white cabbage, red onion, carrot mixed with a little light mayo (4.5 syns)

Dinner: Sesame noodle salmon wrap (Toss cooked noodles and sugar snaps in sesame seeds, soy sauce, honey and garlic, and a squeeze of lemon juice. Spoon noodles into foil and sit a salmon fillet on top, put pepper and lemon juice ontop and fold the foil over into parcels. Put in the oven for 20 minutes at 200c) this is so yummy!!

Ok so tomorrow is my weigh in, really hoping I have lost at least a pound, If i lose a pound a week I will be happy as I will be on target for my holiday in October! So i have been extra good today to make sure I get a good loss. Plus I will be weighing myself very early tomorrow morning which doesn't help!

So today I have had:
Breakfast: 2 weetabix and skimmed milk (HEA&B)

Lunch: Jacket potato, with light garlic and herb philly, and homemade coleslaw - 4 syns

Dinner: Pork Loin, Rice, Carrots and Peas
Desert: Jelly and fruit salad!

Hi all!
Haven't been on for a few days, been so busy! I only lost half a pound this week, not sure why? But not too down about it, as I have been to the gym 6 times this week so I'm telling myself it's the muscle weight!

Today I had:
Breakfast - Bacon and egg sandwich (HEB)
Lunch - tomato soup and fruit
Dinner - Chicken with lots of salad

I know I haven't eaten enough today but have had a dodgy bug so been feeling sick etc so not wanted much!

Back