New CDer here :)

BelleYid

Hi everyone - started June 1st on Cambridge. Looking forward to the weigh in on Monday :D

Hi there, welcome to the forum. It's a great place for lot's of support on your journey with cd. Any questions fire away and there are always great people on here to help. Good luck with your first week, stick at it and you will have great results. Zoe x

Hiya! Welcome to Mini's! You've joined a fab place to get support and friendly advice - everyone's fab on here! I joined yesterday and already feel at home - I'm on week 3 of ss and have already lost 16lbs after 2 weigh-ins! Its really working - woohoo!!! You go for it girl!!!:welcome:

Hope everything is going well for your first week and first weigh in.

Hello I also started the same day as you and I have already lost 7lb!! This diet is fab it took me nearly a month to lose that on sw! How are you finding it today? I do think with each day it has got easier. This website is great for inspiration and really makes me motivated. I hope we both stick with it to the end :)

Welcome & all the best on CD it really is the dogs danglies :D took me 3 months to lose what ive lost on ww :rolleyes: compared to 2 weeks on CD :D

yeah am loving it so far...had headache today though really bad :(
thanks for your kind words

Belle

HI

I started on Monday too, I am a bit of a scale hopper (naughty I know) and mine said I'd lost 4lbs in the first 3 days,
I'm really hopeful for 7lbs a week and then 2-3 a week after that.
How much do you want to loose? I've got 21lbs to go til I hit bmi of 25.
I'm hoping to get within a few lbs then work up plans during july to loose last couple before hols end july. Oh well who knows!

HI Belle

Look at the help thing on this site and it's got an idiot proof thingy to follow.
I can't wait to move mine when I weigh in on Monday. Sad I know!

Hi there, I started CD on Tuesday and am having mixed feelings about this whole thing.

long way to go but i am confident that i can make it this time.

i havent had anything other than the packs and am still trying to find flavours that i can live with.

its good to know that there are others out there going through the same things and are ready to offer support.

Hi

I don't mind the choclate shakes and the choclate bars so that is all I have. I know some other people might like variety but every time I get different flavours there are times when I can't stomach them.
As you're a bloke Fatboy- you'll be at goal super quick- it seems (looking at losses etc on the forum) that blokes can loose it really quickly.

hello, welcome online and good luck with the plan, the forum is great for 24 hr support xx

i love the chocolate and banana bricks - am feeling so positive today.... weigh day tomorrow very exciting!!!!

Back