New Covent Garden soups syn help

Plato's Girl

Hi there, After losing 2 stone on SW last year I'm back to try and shift another stone, half of which I put back on over Christmas! I haven't been back to club to re joined yet so don't have access to the on line Syn directory or calculator. Can anyone hep me with the Syn Values for New Covent Garden soups - Leek and potato, Soupt of the month - Winter Broth and Souper Greens? Got these in the fridge and don't want to waste them. I've got the nutritional values to hand if need be. Any help much appreciated.:)

Hi there, After losing 2 stone on SW last year I'm back to try and shift another stone, half of which I put back on over Christmas! I haven't been back to club to re joined yet so don't have access to the on line Syn directory or calculator. Can anyone hep me with the Syn Values for New Covent Garden soups - Leek and potato, Soupt of the month - Winter Broth and Souper Greens? Got these in the fridge and don't want to waste them. I've got the nutritional values to hand if need be. Any help much appreciated.:)

Soups will be synned at 1 syn for every 20 cals as they don't qualify for any free good allowance. I expect they'll be quite high to be honest :(

http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/303839-if-first-you-dont-succeed.html

I may be wrong but I think some of them can be a healthy extra b? Could someone with access please check? Recall it from magazine but not sure if new books have changed it, plus its not every flavour. X

HEB = 300g of Carrot & Coriander, Leek & Pot, Minestrone, Our Best Veg, Plum Tom & Basil, Souper Greens, Spicy Butternut Squash
xxx

HEB = 300g of Carrot & Coriander, Leek & Pot, Minestrone, Our Best Veg, Plum Tom & Basil, Souper Greens, Spicy Butternut Squash
xxx

I just checked the new purple free foods book and the spicy butternut squash isnt in there anymore :-(

However, Smoked haddock chowder soup is and the Parsnip, apple and elderflower is :)

Oh sorry I didnt check in there I just used the food directory, well there's loads of soups to choose from :)

Back