New CS Starter

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Aimee23, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Aimee23

Aimee23 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Celebrityslim
    Hey, am starting this diet as soon as my starter pack arrives. I have around 7stone to loose, alot I know but hopefully this will give me the start I need. Would be interested to hear about anyone else's experiences and weight loses/timescales. Here's hoping that 2009 will be my year!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Hi Aimee

Im hoping to loose around the same as you. Tomorrow is my 2nd weigh in - I lost 9ls in the first week.

The diet is easy to follow and you dont feel too deprived as you can snack and have a main meal.

The trick is not to allow yourself to get hungry, the starter pack contains all you need to get started - so good luck!

Maz x

4. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    hi im on day 5 and its really easy because its all planned i havent had my first weigh in yet but people seem to have lost anything between 4 to 12lb in the first week the shakes are delish aswell.
    good luck xx

5. loonylaura

loonylaura Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi, I too am new to the forum and also to CS -today is my first day - i bought my starter pack yesterday. So far so good...don't feel hungry although i am looking forward to my meal later :)

6. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome. My first weigh in is tomorrow and so far I've found the CS diet really good. The programme is easy to follow, the shakes and bars are really nice and I don't feel any more hungry than normal, so its all win win for me!

Good luck and keep us posted! x

7. size102b

size102b Banned

Welcome :O)
    Just stick to the plan 100% try not to fall off it and it should be easy going ;)
    Im on the end of day 6 xx

8. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome aboard Aimee :) I reckon a loss of 3 - 4 lbs a week is a realistic & healthy regular loss :)

9. Aimee23

Aimee23 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Celebrityslim
    New Starter

Thanks for all the replies guys, sounds like your all doing really well, hopefully I can say the same in a few weeks! I'm getting my first pack on Friday and hope to start next Monday, start of Feb! I've tried alot of diets before but always failed, I'm the kind of person who likes to see results fast so I'm hoping this will work for me! I will let you know how I get on in the first week and first weigh in! Really excited about starting though! :thankyou:
    xxx

10. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Welcome aboard! If you want my opinion then ive never been on a diet that is so easy and works lol i just cant say a bad word about it. You dont even have to exercise lol although if you do you are meant to lose quicker so i have invested in a rowing machine! Cant wait to see how you get on, this board is really coming to life now theres quite a lot of us doing it now so you will have plenty of support.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.