1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New Danone Shape Desserts - Yum!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by wannabeslim5, 23 September 2010 Social URL.

1. wannabeslim5

wannabeslim5 New Member

Hi there! Does anyone know the syn value for the new Danone Shape Desserts? i think they have just come out, and they are so yummi, but I wondered what the damage is! I have tried the Velvety Chocolate and the Creamy White Chocolate variety and both are delicious!

Can you help?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cazzabella78

cazzabella78 staying positive

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    ooooh, they sound fab and theyre CHOCOLATE :) please let them be low syn or even better FREE :))
  4. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Slimming World
    Hiya. If you look at a question a few posts down from yours it might be the same product. The link shows pictures of what looks like a white chocolate, milk chocolate and toffee flavours. If it is, someone did a calculation and they work out at 5.5 syns each.
  5. wannabeslim5

wannabeslim5 New Member

Oh so there is - thank you - I didn't see it! 5.5 isn't bad, but I wish they were less - they are amazing! Would really recommend!
    Thanks for your help:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.