New Dress!!

Stefanie

Silver Member
Ok, Christmas is only around 8 weeks away and today I decided to buy a new dress for the occasion. I am a size 16 and this dress is a size 14. Basically I am giving myself 8 weeks to drop a dress size and feel great instead of frumpy :)

Here is the dress...bargain at only £20. What do you think? I will team it with mega heels! :)

Tara Ponteroma Pencil Dress at boohoo.com

It's little bits of inspiration like this that I need to keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Aww thank you everyone!! I'm in such good spirits right now, feeling good about this journey we are all on and can't wait to be in a size 14 dress! Xxx

Thought I would resurrect this thread and true to my word got into the dress and here it is in all it's glory on New Years Eve. Next stop, size 14 skinny jeans!! :D
IMAG0219.jpg

Lol thank you both! I can't tell you how much better I felt wearing a dress and not constantly worrying if I looked awful. I love sw for increasing my confidence and also this site for having such lovely people xx

You look brilliant, really gorgeous.

It is such a practical dress too. Glamorous but practical. It is one of those dress it up or dress it down dresses that go anywhere.

Well done and thank you for letting us know how you got on. It is the sort of thing that keeps us all on track.

Thank you Fillymum! Like you say it is an ideal dress to have and personally I think it hides a multitude of sins quite well :) Plus it has a zip all the way from the bottom of the dress at the back right up to the top, so adds a wee bit of va va voom :D xx

Just love va va voom !!!

Well done!
You looked great in your dress!
I've got a size 14 dress packed away that I too can't wait to wear - I'm hoping that by the summer i'm definitely going to be in it - it's quite fitted though so i'm going to have to be VERY good!
:)
x

Thanks Halloweenqueen :) YOU WILL DO IT!! :) Seriously, focus on the dress and imagine yourself in it for the summer. My next step is a pair of skinny size 14 jeans and then this will tell me I am a true size 14 as the dress has a slight bit of give. I tried the jeans on yesterday and they wont quite go over my bum lol....target for these is end of February.....we can do this!! :) xx

Back