New Exante team list

Hi Julie, you're very welcome to join a team :) we're a mix of people all trying to lose weight, some more quickly than others, it's just about the support and encouragement for each other really. I'll put you in team 3

i would like to join, im a newbie to exante (on day 3 ) is there any reason to join? whats the whole purpose of joining?? xxx

Add me please. I was part of the SW group way back when lol! If teams are getting too big and unmanagable I'm happy to be the start of team 4 and wait for new additions to join me xx

Me please, me please (though have had lame losses on Cambridge week by week and not the impressive losses I have seen on this site!). On day 7 and weighing in tomoz x

OK, Let's put Pixar in team 1, rainbow in team 2 and jubbly in team 3.
The aim is for us to be able to encourage, support each other in our weight loss, and also to try and provide a bit of competition, intended as encouragement / motivation for weight loss. There are some individual team threads too, although they've been a bit quiet recently, just waiting for you guys to join :)

i heard about this team joining but always wondered what it was used for, ok makes sense now, thanks cybill:)

Hi, is it OK if I join a team?

Hi, Can I please join a team? I started Exante yesterday, and am struggling a bit. Am hoping this will help motivate me. Thanx xxx

Hello! Please can I hop into a team? - I'm only on day 2 and know the first weekend is always the hardest and could use the motivation!

Thanks!

Hi all, I'm new here and would love to join a team! I haven't actually started exante yet - have ordered my packs today so hoping to get them by the weekend and get going then. Can I join a team and report for duty next week?!

Ta!
K