New Exante team list

Would like to join a weigh in team

Hi - I would like to join a weigh in team - 6 days on Exante TS and have lost 11lbs so far. Tuesdays are my WI day.
Many thanks​

Wow, away for a few days and lots of people want to join a team. Of course you can, you're all very welcome.
Let's put littlered in team 2, Illdoitforaslongasican and mrsb2b2012 in team 3 and browneyedgirl in team 1. I'll update the thread at the start :)

Hi everyone! I'm currently on Lipotrim and have lost over 3 stone in 3 months. I am moving over to Exante as of tomorrow, I would love to join a team as i need all the incentives I can get! Hope someone wants me :p
WI on Tuesdays.

Hi Jen,
Yes, really just posting losses on the weekly weigh-in thread - although you don't have to be part of a team to do that. Sometimes the team threads are busy too, with people encouraging each other, it seems to go in waves! I'll put you in team 2 - trying to work out how many people are actually still around at the moment to roughly balance the numbers.

Hi Cybil can I join a team please :)

can i be on a team please?

starting tomorrow, being on a team is such a fab idea, bit of support.

shona xx

Hi I'm a newbie too, started today :) could I go on a team please ?
Nikki x

Which team?

I wanna be in gryffindor!

Bellerine

Hiya can I join a team please ... just completed by first week of TS with weigh in today ... think it will really spur me on if I am grouped with people at the same level as me. Thanks so much xxxx

Hi Cybil,
Is it too late for me to join a team too? I'm on day four today :)