New, excited and scared at the same time

Alfielulu

HI

I finally let the doctor weigh me a couple of weeks ago and found out I was just over 14 stone as I suspected. Surprised no but disappointed with myself.. yes!

I've lost weight before on WW going from 12.5 st to 10 st several years ago but this time I think I need something with less decisions within it - so am trying the Cambridge for the first time having watched one of my work colleagues on it successfully losing 3 stone in 3 months.

So excited? Yes I have made my docs app on 9th and have chosen and spoken to my consultant with my first appointment on 9th Jan. In between now and then I intend to reduce my carb intake and increase my water intake in preparation. Plus walk the dog myself everyday instead of letting the hubbie do it.

Any advice would be gratefully received on this website, how to get the most out of it or the Cambridge stuff.

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Cambridge. I suggest you start a diary thread in the Cambridge section and so you can get support from other Cambridge users.

Irene xx

Back