new from ww

maria 22

I have a stone to lose, and struggling with ww,have been with them 2 years,so decided time to change, have to get used to this site first x

Welcome x

Its pretty easy once you get used to it.

Xx

Points don't mean prizes over here lol

Ive always been a sw girl so I guess it must be hard adjusting your mindset to a different plan, but my advice would be to read all your bits and bobs and get really familiar with the basics, maybe print off a copy of the speed food fruit and veg and stick it to the fridge, likewise, work out your fave syns and keep them handy.

Thanks, you have done very well, i am not keen on veg but will learn to like it, i come here because I am a junk food girl and need to get out of that habit x

I'm with g.e.m! Always have done SW...looked at WW but thought I'd be hungry on that...no need to ever be hungry on SW :)

I was constantly hungry on ww...slimming world so much more versatile and to me much mire satisfying...good luck with your new weight loss journey x

Thanks, you have done very well, i am not keen on veg but will learn to like it, i come here because I am a junk food girl and need to get out of that habit x

Mate, I struggle with this every day. Sometimes I feel like jacking it it to be honest and being one of those women who eat cake online for money :D

Losing weight and changing eating habits is hare, very hard, but if you want it bad enough, it will eventually happen. All the old clichés, it's a marathon not a sprint, one day at a time, blah blah, they make sense.

I read something on here recently, and it struck a chord ' start something today, and in a year you'll realise why you did'

Best of luck, there's always someone knocking around on here who knows what they are talking about xx

Will give that a go thanks,i am doing sw from home, so every advice is welcome,i dont know how easy it would be to lose a stone as i have stuggled on ww it's been lose one week then gain the next,

I laughed my butt off at that ....''Mate, I struggle with this every day. Sometimes I feel like jacking it it to be honest and being one of those women who eat cake online for money :D'' .... that so cheered me up!...lol..

Of course you can't go around eating what you want all the time and loose weight. But you can find syn free versions and save your syns for a choccy bar and bag of crisps if you want :)

I am not trusted with crisps,have to stay away from them as i can have packet after packet, like the idea of the chocolate egg in mug for sweet treat

Crisps used to be my downfall too, don't buy them in these days apart from the odd pack of Space Raiders now for 3 syns...lol.. At the end of the day you have to be in the right frame of mind...it's what you want more...to loose the weight and change your way of thinking about what you eat or....just give in and eat what you want when you want. I know I'm so glad I finally got my head in the right place and picked the first option :)

Lots of people do it themselves at home. There's a thread for those that do. Start a food diary when you can and people can see what your eating to make sure your getting what you should etc :)

Back