New Girl Here....

Hi everyone,
Been lurking on the forum for a little while now, and found it to be really informative so far.

I have bit the bullet and joined, and I weighed in at 14st 3.5lb. That is more than I ever imagined :sigh:

I did WW a couple of years ago, and lost 2 stone in about 5 months, but then went on holiday, had my birthday, got married, and generally fell off the wagon big style. I really fell out with the WW way of thinking as I found that points totally took over my life and I felt I was so restricted.....

I'm hoping SW can be the new start I am looking for. I eat pretty healthily anyway, lots of fresh fruit, and veg, but I obviously need to make some changes somewhere.... So here I am!

Wish me luck please people

I look forward to getting to know you all

xx

welcome to minimins and good luck on your journey - ive done WW too, but like you, felt restricted and ended up eating crisps and chocolate instead of using my points on 'real' food.

i love SW and have been doing it for 11 weeks so far and with a little gain over xmas im now back on track!

what day do you weigh in then? make sure you log your losses in the weigh in sub section of this forum! :D

good luck!! xxx

Thank you. I am really looking forward to trying out all of the delicious recipes I've seen on here.

I weigh in on a Wednesday evening. Crikey - nervous already! lol
xx

Welcome to the forums - I am new myself but seems a really friendly place so far :D Loads of great advice, recipes and support!

Thanks for your replies.

So, day 2, made pancakes (that I found on here!) for breakfast today - delicious!

Now, just got to work but dont start for 10 mins, so off to see if I can work out how to get myself a ticker like you guys all have, and maybe jazz my signature up a bit.

Hope you all have a great day x

Hi there and welcome!
Good luck with your weight loss journey Hun.

x

Back