New girl online!

miffypie

Hello! I'm new here and just wanted to say a big hello to everyone on SW, hoping to get lots of tips and support from here, looks like a very friendly place :)

Welcome, and good luck!
It is a great site for support and advice, so just yell with any queries you may have.

First silly question then - how do I add a ticker to my profile? Think it will help to see the pounds ticking away!

Hello and welcome! You need to post 50 times to be able to add a bit more space to your signature I think! Hang on... I'll go and find the newbie thread for you to take a look at xx

Copy your ticker and paste on your signature on CP, then save.. then re-open adn it should be on there. If you save the link there too, you can tap on that each time to get back to tickerfactory to update. Then it will automatically update your signature too. All clever stuff, the tickers, lol. xx

Thanks so much to everyone! What a lovely welcome and good luck to everyone too! Eternalflame - it's my weigh in on thursday too, but it was my birthday on saturday so I'm not hopeful this week! Good luck to you x

Back