New Girl, who needs help!

Daisy Chain

Hi All

Just a little note to say Hello, I'm starting the CD tomorrow and I can't wait.

I want to loose about 4 stone, any advise would be great.

:)

Hi hun.. good luck on CD. I am on day 10 and to be honest it has been a tough road up to day 7 but since then i feel great. xx

Welcome to CD and Minis Daisy. Grit your teeth through the first week, get glugging the water and look forward to your first weigh in!!

Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

Gx

Hiya Daisy Chain,

Just repeating what the other have said already, try and drink as much water as you can and be prepared that the first 3-4 days are really really tough. Just imagine the new and improved you during these hard times. The first week generally is quite hard but you'll soon get into it. Come on here for support as well, minimins is fantastic!!!

One of the other users on here has a great quote which I think is so so true, it goes along the lines of 'nothing tastes better than being slim'...(can't remember which user it is, but it's great and it keeps me motivated alot, so thanks :) )

Good luck on your journey!! :D

hi hun and welcome to the site.

the first wk is the hardest but seeing the weight loss at the end of the wk is great, just drink loads of water and remember y ur doing this when it gets hard hun xx

Hey Daisy,Im just going to repeat what everyone else has said,drink,drink,drink water til you cant drink it anymore,its going to be tuff going for the 1st few days but stick with it and you will be soooo pleased with yourself.
always post on here,no matter what.
Last but not least try to stick things around you to remind you of why you are doing this,old photos and the like,
best of luck on your journey hun,
elaine x

Welcome and Good Luck hun.
Drink water, and keep surfing the threads here!

Last edited:
Best of luck hun, I can't give you any more advice than whats been posted!

Just drink as much as you can, ( You will soon get used to the toilet trips)
Come on here loads for support & look at the Minimins before & after thread to spur you on, I always feel motivated after seeing everyone photo's..

Keep us posted Hun.. :D
xxx

Yes the first week is hard, but once that's out the way it does get easier. Make sure you drink the water it does help with the hunger and don't forget to take your before pics.

Good luck hun.

Good luck! Spend some time reading through the posts to gain as much info as possible, look at the inspiration slide show to really motivate yourself & keep posting on here! I'm on restart day 1 so I'll be feeling your pain all the way... its worth it though once you get through the first week.

Hey Daisy-Chain, welcome aboard and good luck on your CD journey! Keep us posted on how you're doing... :)

Good luck with cd it gets easier and its well worth sticking with it, the loss in weight makes it all worth while and like everyone says drink loads of water it really does help.

Back