New girl with a LOT of weight to lose

Wow, you're doing so well Em. A 6lb loss is amazing. Setting mini goals has worked wonders for me, and have never given my target weight a moments thought (until this last week). I still haven't set a target, but I do have it in mind now as I'm only 28lbs off my ideal weight (that's in my head haha).

Oh Tristar you are doing AMAZINGLY!! You must feel like a different person!! Wow! You must be so incredibly proud of yourself.

Ten stone lost, and within touching distance of your goal. Well Done, and thank you

Yes!! As Chilli says, so amazing! Honestly it's inspirational and makes me think I can do it too!

How do you feel? My biggest worry is all the loose skin I know I will end up with... but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Is shopping for clothes a completely different experience now?

xx

Yes!! As Chilli says, so amazing! Honestly it's inspirational and makes me think I can do it too!

How do you feel? My biggest worry is all the loose skin I know I will end up with... but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Is shopping for clothes a completely different experience now?

xx

Thank you, I used to just buy clothes from the supermarket (comfy things), and sometimes from Yours clothing (was a size 22/24). I can now just go anywhere as I'm a comfy 12 (got 2 pairs of size 10 trousers too that fit). Still in disbelief. I was also worried about loose skin, but I exercise alot, and I have recently ramped up my treadmill workout to now running on it, so letting the exercise tone me up. I love just blending in. I used to hate sitting in restaurants with people staring at me like I had no right to eat. Nobody should behave like that, and nobody should be made to feel like that.

The main thing I want is to blend in. Its hard to be inconspicuous when you're the size of a car, and clumsy with it!

Youre an amazing advert for SW Tristar. Will you ever apply to go in the magazine? I’d love to read your story.

Thanks Em x I have already been asked, I said I would think about it, but I don't think I want to. I don't think I'd want myself in a magazine. Happy to post on here though as I'm fairly anonymous.

Chili I am just loving your motivation. You have done fantastic so far. My friend lost 16st with sw obed two years and she was my motivation to join. Seeing the different life she leads now. She's a new woman. It's amazing.

I am just after getting back on the wagon myself after taking some time off after having my baby.

Looking forward to hearing more of your journey

Back