New girl with a LOT of weight to lose

Thank you. It’s a shame I never got to target and put a lot of weight back on but I’m trying again and that’s the main thing. I’m just having one meal a day, which due to my bad health is all I can really manage anyway and trying not to snack. Trying to stay away from processed foods too. Loose skin was and still is an issue for me but everyone is different. I’ve seen that you’ve started a diary which I find really helps. I’ve started a thread in the WeMITTs section which is turning into a diary lol.

See you on your diary x

Keep at it chilliem xx

Thank you all. I’m quite hard on myself because I think I should be losing more, but I’m eating well, so not tempted to cheat. I keep telling myself it doesn’t actually matter if it takes two or three years. I think it’s because I’ve tried to rush that I’ve ballsed things up in the past.

I really appreciate your support xx

There's always someone knocking around here my lovely, when you need us x

As I mentioned in reply to your post on my thread just stick in there.
You have done really well to lose 2st 9lbs so far.

Just set realistic goals, try to stick to it, don't get too disheartened when things go awry.
Do allow days when you feel down or cheat it happens to all of us.
The key is maintain a few pounds loss each month with your weight give yourself time.
Hitting the goal is the target it really does not matter if it takes a bit longer than envisaged.

Hey, I'm brand new so not sure if I'm doing this right but just wanted to say well don't to the original poster. I have three stone to lose, and even that feels like a mountain I've never managed to climb - so I can imagine 18 stone must feel overwhelming. You've been brave asking for support - everyone on here seems so kind.

I'm on CWP sole source. Lost 4lb in week one which was disappointing given the effort!! Now on week two hoping for more. Guess I'm gonna stick with it as 4lb is still a decent loss.

I'd appreciate any support from others in a similar position. X

Hi everyone!

I’ve been following Slimming Wotld for almost a month, and have lost a stone but I have a huge amount to lost. Probably 18 stone to be a healthy BMI.

Has anyone ever lost that much without surgery?

I know that this is going to be a really long journey. I’ve accepted that - I really want this time to be the time I stick it out. I’m so tired of the shame I feel.

At the moment exercise isn’t possible, but I’ll get there.

I’d love any support, advice and motivation please. Don’t be too disgusted with me. I’m disgusted enough already.
Hi there, im just starting out on here too. Good luck on journey x

Hi everyone!

I’ve been following Slimming Wotld for almost a month, and have lost a stone but I have a huge amount to lost. Probably 18 stone to be a healthy BMI.

Has anyone ever lost that much without surgery?

I know that this is going to be a really long journey. I’ve accepted that - I really want this time to be the time I stick it out. I’m so tired of the shame I feel.

At the moment exercise isn’t possible, but I’ll get there.

I’d love any support, advice and motivation please. Don’t be too disgusted with me. I’m disgusted enough already.

Love we all support you. happy to hear that you know this is a long term kind of thing. Think of it as a lifestyle and not a diet, then all of the negatives notions with dieting fall to the wayside when you think this way. My biggest tips ( that actually work) count your calories. Ever other month alternate between eating maintenance calories and then a small deficit to stimulate fat loss. And just try to be active around the house. Like grocery shopping, park a little further. Doing laundry ( I have to go up 2 flights of stairs) small little efforts consistently will be the way you will see results as well as be able to fell even better about yourself. OH AND JUST BE POSITIVE. That stuff is the magic. If you have a little mess up with eating healthy ( 80/20 ) rule, FORGIVE YOURSELF and try to do better the next meal. I believe in you and I know others here believe in you too. Surround yourself with positive influences and positive things. You can do this! xxx

Love we all support you. happy to hear that you know this is a long term kind of thing. Think of it as a lifestyle and not a diet, then all of the negatives notions with dieting fall to the wayside when you think this way. My biggest tips ( that actually work) count your calories. Ever other month alternate between eating maintenance calories and then a small deficit to stimulate fat loss. And just try to be active around the house. Like grocery shopping, park a little further. Doing laundry ( I have to go up 2 flights of stairs) small little efforts consistently will be the way you will see results as well as be able to fell even better about yourself. OH AND JUST BE POSITIVE. That stuff is the magic. If you have a little mess up with eating healthy ( 80/20 ) rule, FORGIVE YOURSELF and try to do better the next meal. I believe in you and I know others here believe in you too. Surround yourself with positive influences and positive things. You can do this! xxx

Thank you so much for your kind words Strong.Beautiful23 I can see from your stats you’ve done amazingly.

I’m going to print off your comment and put it in my journal. I love it!

Thank you so much for your kind words Strong.Beautiful23 I can see from your stats you’ve done amazingly.

I’m going to print off your comment and put it in my journal. I love it!

I'm so happy I could help you. If you need anything reach out! Grateful that my words will be in your journal. Wanted to give you a smattering of everything that I've learned to equip you with everything you need to succeed.

xxx

Hello

I am new too and wanted to comment here as it’s the first post I read. I think you are amazing and have already achieved so much! Just keep yourself surrounded by good, positive people. You are improving your quality of life and doing this for yourself. Xxx

Thank you Jan. goid luck with your journey. What diet are you following? Xx

Thank you Jan. goid luck with your journey. What diet are you following? Xx
I’m doing SW, I’m a really fussy eater and very rarely even have chicken but no other meat so it seems the best one for me because of the variety. I don’t really like Quorn or meat substitutes.. hoping to get some new ideas in group and from their site. Keep me updated with how your getting on xxx

Back