New Girl!!!!

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
Hi everyone, I'm just dropping in to say hello:grouphugg:as I'm new to this site. So far everything I've read on here has been very encouraging, and I'm sure with everyone in the same boat it will help me keep focussed on my goals. 4 Stone to lose and counting. xxx

Welcome Surfhunny. Good luck on your journey. This is a friendly helpful forum & everyone will make you feel so welcome. You'll get all the help & advice you need to keep you on the straight and narrow!! :)

Yay, thank you Frijj!!!:)

You're welcome! ;) So what diet are you following?

Welcome to our Community Sufhunny :D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Frijj, I'm on the Cambridge Diet (day 5) I've been doing Slimming World for the last year or so and have lost 2 and a half stone on that, but I need the boost of a quick weight loss - so I've opted for Cambridge. How about you?
Oh and do you have any idea how I can change my profile name, cos I have made a spelling mistake, doh!!!

You're doing really well then. Keep up the good work. I'm not actually following any "proper" diet, just doing my own thing. I joined a gym 4 months ago, have been eating healthy and cutting out all the rubbish I usually eat (and there was lots of that!! lol). The weight loss is slow but steady and I'm sticking at it for a change so it's working for me right now.
I'm not sure about changing your name but there's a Technical Help bit on here so if you post on there Pierce should be able to help you. x

I'm not sure about changing your name but there's a Technical Help bit on here so if you post on there Pierce should be able to help you. x
Thanks will try that and see what happens. Maybe I'm just doomed to being SUFhunny???

Welcome to Minimins :)

Hey Surfhunny,
Welcome to minimins!
Congratulations on your weight loss so far and good luck for the weight loss to come. Keep it up hun, you're doing great!!!

~Silence~

Back