NEW GIRL

lumba

hI Im new to this so dont even know what Im doing. I have been on the Cambridge Diet for 3 weeks now and I have lost a stone which is incredible for me as I cannot stick to a diet to save my life especially when there is no food involved!

Please reply if possible about your experiences with the diet so far.

hI Im new to this so dont even know what Im doing. I have been on the Cambridge Diet for 3 weeks now and I have lost a stone which is incredible for me as I cannot stick to a diet to save my life especially when there is no food involved!

Please reply if possible about your experiences with the diet so far.

Hi Lumba,

You have done really well - well done! I lost 6 stone last year, have regained a little and so I am back on the diet for a second time, although this time I wish to go lighter still - and make a better of job of maintenence which I believe is in fact the hardest part!

Keep up the good work.

Andy

Hi Lumba,

Well done on your weight loss, 1stone is fantastic. I am new to CD too (3rd day today). This site is great for motivation and messages of support.

Keep intouch x

Hello Lumba - welcome! This is a fantastic site. I'm halfway through week 3 and have lost 18lbs. I can't believe it - used to struggle to lose 1lb !!!!!!!!

Hi Lumba,
Good luck...it's an amazing diet...I've always struggled to lose weight in the past. But having the choice of eating taken away - really works for me, because I know I cant cheat on it.
I've taken over last few weeks - for various reasons, but back on it again now, and gunning for the last stone and a half.

Hi Lumba,

Fantastic weight loss so far, you must be so chuffed:D

I am just starting my fourth week, and I have lost 17lbs so far. Like you I found it so hard to stick to a diet for any length of time but I have found this one to be so easy that it hasn't felt like dieting. Also my H2B is on CD too, so we never have any tempting treats in the house:D I am so grateful for that.

Good luck with the continued weight loss - do you have any goals in mind? my goal is to lose 54lbs in total before my wedding in May.

Keep drinking the water;)

Take care

Hi welcome to the board and well done on your loss so far.

They are a great bunch here so come on as often as you can.

I know without this board I wouldn't still be doing it :)

Back