New Girl

timber

Hello

I am new to this forum and have just started Lipotrim on day two and so so hungry. Food please lol.

How much weight is the average to be lost on the first week if followed strickly?

The answer just might inspire me taking it day at a time. x

Most people update their signatures like mine below.

I lost 7lbs the first week and that was less than a week as I started on the Sunday and was weighed on the Friday.

Everyone is different though and it depends on how much you have to lose.

Hi and welcome Timber. I lost 14lbs the first week but then, I am aiming to lose about 8stones altogether. The more you have to lose the more you seem to lose in the first week but to be honest all the first week losses on here are brilliant. They really will spur you on for week 2.

Keep glugging that water, you really will get a taste for it.

i lost 8 :) well done on starting your weight loss journey x

Hi hun! Welcome to the diet :) i lost 9lbs my first week and i've got 3 stone to lose. So as you can see from everyone elses, it really does vary person to person. Try to keep your water intake high...it helps with everything on this diet!xx

I only lost 5lb in my first week so dont worry if you dont loose loads, I still lost 2 stone in 7 weeks!!! this doet does wor if you stick to it!!! get through th first week and you'll be fine!! good luck x

Hey hun!

The first week is usually the biggest loss!

But dont compare your losses to everyone elses xx

Hi Timber, welcome to lipotrim.

I lost 7.5lb in first week and half way through second week now. I know the first week can be tough and sometimes I could still murder for some food (sometimes habit, sometimes hunger) but when you see and read the sucsess stories on here it will reallt spur you on.

Good luck, keep posting and let us all share your weight loss with you.

jo x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

Like everyone said we are all different I lost 4.5 pounds in the first week on my 3rd weigh in I have now lost a stone, just keep going you will lose weight. The first two week for me were the hardest.

hi timber, i lost 14lb first week and then 2 on second week, into my third week now, weigh in thurs next week again...

By the way I think it's good to take measurements too as this week with my 2lb i think i actualy lost loads of inch's as jeans fit me that didnt close up on me before this and my short leather jacket is now way too big and fitted perfect two weeks ago... i only took my measurements this week but I will do this now every two weeks to motivate me too as everything helps :)

Hi Timber
Im on day 2 as well.....Im going back to the chemist on wed for my first weigh though as when Im back at work after Easter Im off on a wednesday morning so a better weigh in day for me...

Goodluck...how are you feeling? Im hungry but I havent had my last packet...Im putting it off ..as I know I need to have a chicken soup or ill have some days when all Ill have left is chicken soup.... I didnt like the soup much last time

Heyyy :) I lost 10lbs on my first week, like people have said it really differs :) apparently guys lose more though... *flex*

:D

Back