new here. 1 week in wanted to say hi!

jennymac

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for the stories and motivation you guys share. It has really helped me get through my first week and now that I have, I thought I'd join you on here!
It's not been easy but had my first weigh in last night and have lost 8lbs so far! Look forward to hearing more of how you are all doing!
Jen :D

Last edited:
WOW Jenny!!! Great stuff! Well done you :):) There's no greater incentive than the reading on those scales is there?

Glad you decided to post, you can get invaluable support from those going through or who've been through the same thing.

Keep up the good work. xx

well done Jen - good luck with week 2 xx

:welcome:Helloooo!!

Congratulations on getting through the first week and losing 8lbs! It gets easier from now on

Welcome

Congratulations on first of all getting through your first week and secondly losing 8lbs .. thats fab!!! :)

I'm on day 4 and looking forward to my first weigh in ... would be delighted at the same loss.

Keep it up and good luck in your second week

thanks

hi guys, thanks for making me feel welcome. i just hope the weight loss continues at a good rate like the rest of you. I know the first week is usually your biggest loss.
This has been such a good thing for me. I had lost 4 stone through a low carb diet after having my fourth child, but somehow was struggling to lose any more! So losing 8 lbs in week one has really given me back the confidence to keep dieting and I shall certainly be sticking to the lt diet until i reach my goal!!! Thanks again
Jen:D

Hey Jenny!

Wow well done on losing 8lbs this week and well done on losing 4st before hand :)

What is your goal?

xxx

hello tanya,

I would love to get down to 10 stone but I will see how I look. I run alot and have quite a bit of muscle (under the fat haha). I am sooo thrilled that I started this diet though, I cant beleive the difference in my clothes just after one week!! It really does spur you on.
How are you finding it?
Jen:D

Hi and welcome Jen. Well done with your 8lbs! All the best for week 2. x

Jenny, welcome to the forum. It is a great source of info and support.
Well done on a good result for week one and lots of luck for week two.

Welcome to the forum and LT Jenny!

Congratulations on your fantastic first week loss! That will sure spur you on for the weeks ahead.

Good luck for week 2!

Back