Extra Easy New here 12 stone to lose

ican2013

Hello, I am new here. I started slimming world last week and weighed in at a hefty 22st 2lb :eek: I had my first weigh in yesterday and I lost 8lb :D I am so focused and determined to lose this weight. Nothing is going to stop me. I am currently doing EE until I get the hang of things and will then have a try at the other plans. It's fantastic to be eating healthy, gorgeous food compared to the processed junk I was shovelling into my body. I am aiming for slimmer of the week at the next weigh in.....wish me luck!

Well done you! Excellent start! Slimmer of the week is yours! X

Well done on that first weigh in, that's great. You seem to be in a pretty good mindset :) when I started I had a total of 9st to lose, almost lost 7st so I'm getting there. My biggest advice is to take one day at a time, and not to view it as a race, its going to take a long time to lose the weight (although in the grand scheme of things, if it takes you two years you were overweiight for a lot longer than that!) Also take it on as a healthy lifestyle, you will fight it if you see it as a restrictive diet. Just start viewing yourself as a healthy eater

Thank you. I have little goals, at the moment it's every half stone. I smashed the first half and already 1lb into the second. I am comfortable losing 2lb a week and that has always been my aim. 2lb at a time because at the end of one year I will be considerably lighter. Well done on your weight loss. xx

Back