New Here and First Day of LT...

weemarie

Hi!!im on my first day of lipotrim and im feeling really positive actually.I didnt have high hopes for the taste of the milkshakes but when i drank the strawberry one this morning i thought it was great!:) One of my friends is also doing it with me so we have each other for support!but its great to have a bit more on here!!

xXxmariexXx

:welcome2:
Good luck with the diet honey, do you have a lot to lose?
Its great having a friend alongside you isnt it - but this forum is equally great! Get your friend on here too! :D

well at the minute im 68kg..which doesnt sound big but im only 4ft 10ish! so if i could get down 2 around the 60 mark id be happy! i will so tell her.had the soup for my lunch.it was ok but it was kinda lumpy!what do you use for mixing your shakes and soup??

xXxmariexXx

You'll lose your weight in no time hun on this diet....aslong as you stick to it 100%...its fab!! xx

Opps sorry forgot to mention.......I have a hand shaker that I bought in the pharmacy the same time as my shakes to blend them and when im brave enough again to try the soup, I have an electric hand whisk. xx

i got a hand shaker 2 but it doesnt really seem 2 good...maybe im doing it wrong??lol!yea the soup was nice coz it was like a warm meal in between shakes and water!!

xXxmariexXx

You need to give the shakes a proper shaking for a good few minutes!!!!!!

And the soup - i seive the powder into the bowl of boiling water and then electric whisk it :D

imagine what my shakes nd soup would have been like for weeks if you guys hadnt told me that!!
thankies!!
xXxmariexXx

lol!!!!

I am into my 8th week now so lets see .... 7 weeks and 2 days so far! lol

Are you planning on being on LT for long? x

Hello!

I'm 5ft ish!lol

Just make sure you drink plenty of water and you'll have that excess weight off in no time x

well until i fit into a pair of size 10 jeans comfortably il be on it! im a performing arts student so we get filmed all the time and i hate seeing myself on screen so hopefully il get a good confidence boost!!

mummytummy the funny thing is- me and water dont get on...at all. i actually despise the taste but today a bottle of water has never left my wee hand!!so hopefully it will stay that way after LT because i no its so much better for me than my weakness of fizzy drinks!!

Hi Marie, I'm on my 4th day and am actually finding it easier than I thought, soooo glad I found this site though! Have you checked out the Inspiration slide show? Its great if you start to think about food take a look at that it will definately keep you going.
Good luck Luvvy x x x Lainie x x x

marie - before starting LT i despised water too! i hated the stuff and never ever drank it!

now though, i am drinking 4.5ltrs a day!!!!!!!

you will find drinking water is actually quite nice and you will find you will want to drink more :D

naw whats the inspirational slide show???
im startin 2 not mind water as much...the more i drink the more i no il end up losing more wieght!!

Back