New Here and First Day of LT...

If you look at the top just below where you sign in you will see a blue bar with user cp blogs etc written on it.
on the 2nd row, 5th one across it says inspiration slide show!
click that one :D

Hi Marie, I am on day 4 and actually finding it easier than I thought, keep being positive and you'll do great Good luck! x x x Lainie x x x

Hiya Marie and welcome!!

I loved all the shakes!! Good luck!!

Hi Marie. :welcome2:
You will get loads of support and inspiration on here. I am only on day 8. You get used to the water!! I drink mine warm I find it goes down easier.

Hi Marie! You'll lose that weigh in no time! I got a celebrity slim shaker because they didn't offer to sell me one when I first got my shakes - I didn't think so just went to the local chemist and got their CS one. - It's CR**P - but better than nothing. My daughter-in-law then gave me her Cambridge one which is excellent and which I also use the base of to mix my soup into 400mls of water with pepper & paprika added - with a stick blender, before putting it in a great big mug to drink.

Good Luck and look forward to hearing how you get on! x

Hi and welcome to lipotrim. Good luck for your journey hun, I am sure you will lose that weight in no time.

Back