1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

New here, Back to it!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by Nicola25, 25 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Nicola25

Nicola25 Member

Hi am new to the boards, I lost 50lbs with weightwatchers, then maintained for about 2 years.
    I now want to try calorie counting an also, am using my fitness pal to track my calories.

hoping to drop another 2 stone, fingers crossed.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. systema

systema Well-Known Member

Hi - welcome to Calorie Counting forum - I have recently lost 2 stone with Calorie Counting - Good Luck.

4. Nicola25

Nicola25 Member

Thank you, any tips would be appriciated

5. systema

systema Well-Known Member

If you have maintained for 2 years you have done very well - it is a given that about 90% of people will put it back on. I kept mine off for 12 years then put some back on because I took my eye off the ball after an accident and had to stop exercising.

I just decided I was going to get it back off before it became anymore and do it now - so just knuckled down and stuck to my daily cals and exercise every day. No faffing about and no excuses.

I wrote everything down that I ate and deducted it from my daily allowance until I had eaten that number then stopped. I decided how many to have for each meal and did not have any snacks unless I had the cals left. I go to 2 Aerobics classes and 2 Aqua (unless they cancel) and try and do a Leslie Sansone walk most days - find them on your tube - this is the 1 miles one - https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sour...ie=UTF-8#q=youtube+leslie+sansone+1+mile+walk -- but you can get them up to 5 miles.

Good Luck :fingerscrossed: