New here but not new to SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tooty Frooty, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Tooty Frooty

Tooty Frooty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi everyone,

This is my first post here so please forgive me if I've put it in the wrong place. I just thought i'd introduce myself since i've been lurking on here for a few months now and finally plucked up the courage to say hi...so, hi!

I'm not new to SW however, and rejoined a class when my baby boy was just 3 wks old. He is now 10.5 months and i've managed to lose a total of 4lbs during these last months, what with losing, then re-gaining again. :cry: So, I feel that I need some additional support as I really need to lose this weight (i've got about 6 stones to lose) :sigh:

I've been reading all your diaries and looking at the inspirational photos and WOW, there are some fantastic stories on here. I hope in a while that I can be one of those inspirational people too. I'd like to start my own diary but i'm not sure if I need to be a member for a certain length of time before I do this. Can anyone tell me the answer to that?

Anyway, I'll stop rambling. Hope to 'see' you all around

Tooty Frooty x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi! You are able to do a diary - just start a new thread (same way as you did here) in the food diary section

Good luck!

4. Pumpkin*Patch

Pumpkin*Patch Full Member

Best of luck, you will get really good support here!!

And yes, start a diary, you can then log your feelings and others really will support you!!

x

5. nataby

nataby Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Your story is so similar to mine! I too have messed around with losing and gaining 9 pounds since my daughter was born 5 months ago. The same thing happened with my 1 st child and I finally lost 2 and a half stone when she was 18 months old only to fall pregnant again 4 months later! Now I have 5 stone to lose and am finally feeling as though my head is in the right place to do it!

Good luck and welcome x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.