New here but not new to SW

Tooty Frooty

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here so please forgive me if I've put it in the wrong place. I just thought i'd introduce myself since i've been lurking on here for a few months now and finally plucked up the courage to say hi...so, hi!

I'm not new to SW however, and rejoined a class when my baby boy was just 3 wks old. He is now 10.5 months and i've managed to lose a total of 4lbs during these last months, what with losing, then re-gaining again. :cry: So, I feel that I need some additional support as I really need to lose this weight (i've got about 6 stones to lose) :sigh:

I've been reading all your diaries and looking at the inspirational photos and WOW, there are some fantastic stories on here. I hope in a while that I can be one of those inspirational people too. I'd like to start my own diary but i'm not sure if I need to be a member for a certain length of time before I do this. Can anyone tell me the answer to that?

Anyway, I'll stop rambling. Hope to 'see' you all around

Tooty Frooty x

Hi! You are able to do a diary - just start a new thread (same way as you did here) in the food diary section

Good luck!

Your story is so similar to mine! I too have messed around with losing and gaining 9 pounds since my daughter was born 5 months ago. The same thing happened with my 1 st child and I finally lost 2 and a half stone when she was 18 months old only to fall pregnant again 4 months later! Now I have 5 stone to lose and am finally feeling as though my head is in the right place to do it!

Good luck and welcome x

Back