New here, but not new to Upday, Downday!

jolinarr

Hey yall!!

I just wanted to say Hey! Im new here! :)) At the end of 2008, hubby and I lost weight doing Upday Down day! We loved it!!! Since then Ive tried doing other things, but nothing works for us like JUDD!! :)) Hubby lost 20lbs, and I lost 15lbs... Well since then Ive put back on about 3lbs, and hubby has put on about 5lbs.... We are ready to get started again! So starting Monday, you will see me here posting my JUDD menus and being an active part of the community! :) I look forward to gettin to know everyone! :)

well done for coming back. I myself an juddding but do't come on here as much as i used to. I'll look out for your posts

Oh welcome Jolinarr, really look forward to reading your posts about how you and hubby are getting on. Good luck hun x

Thanks for the warm wlecome!!!

Yall are great! Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!

I know when Hubby and I did JUDD, we loved it!!! But then it seemed we had company coming all the time, we were going out of town, and something was always coming up that we found ourselves only doing 1 dd a week! Yikes! So then I decided that I was gonna try the special K diet, and that didn't work for me! LOL Then I decided that I was gonna try exercising A LOT!!! While that has helped lose inches, the scales hasn't moved much.... :((( I think Ive been over doing it personally..... I KNOW Ive gained a lot of muscle recently, so I try to not let that discourage me.

My plan is as follows.....

~JUDD of course! LOL M,W, and F are DDs. Thurs will be a medium day, and Sat, and Sun will be UDs for us. (I hope this schedule will work for weight loss! When we did it before we did Upday, downday, UPday, downday, UPday, downday... So forth and so on.....However, we feel that the above schedule will work better for our family this way... I just hope it will work for weight loss changing this part around a little bit)

~1-2 miles a day. (I use Walk away the pounds)

~Drink a ton of water. (which I already do! LOL)

~Drink a lot of Hot tea. (That helps with my DDs. :))

~Take my vitamins more reguarly. (I take lots of vitamins, however I don't take them everyday like I need to)

~Focus on being happy and healthy! :D

Hubby wants to lose about another 20lbs...

I want to lose another 50lbs ish.... :)

Last edited:
Good luck, you certainly have it well planned out ;)

Thanks!!! Yep, we are excited!

Back