New here, but not to Slimming World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Langara, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Langara

Langara Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Evening, I'm Helen and I just started back to Slimming World this week... for the umteenth time! I've been going to SW off an on for about 18 years, had my best loss 8 years ago when I dropped 3 stones (42 lbs) before my wedding, but have put 6 stone (84lbs) back on since! I was a little shocked when I got on the scales on Monday... but it certainly explains why I can't walk more than 100 yards without being in agony.

Why have I gone back? to be able to walk more than 100yards without being in pain is one reason LOL! It's always been the plan that I have found easiest to stick too, I only ever 'fall off the wagon' when I get bored of planning. As long as I plan I stick to the plan 100%.

I look forward to getting to know you all and share the support!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkie1973

Pinkie1973 Starting over again......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Langara. I'm seriously considering sw myself. Do you find you get lots of variety on it? There is a class near me I can get to on Monday eve. I'm a single working parent which makes attending classes difficult, but think I need to make the effort for the extra motivation.
    Good luck, will you be keeping a diary? I noticed a load on here....?

4. Langara

Langara Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Pinkie, I find I do get a lot a variety on SW, there are great recipes out there to spice it up a little too! It is great for all the family, I know that is a company line, but it is true! I don't have any children myself, but I first did SW when I was 18 with my mum and our whole family had what we had to eat.

I probably will start doing a diary, I have noticed that too, there are quite a few which is really helpful if you get stuck on what to have!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.