Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New here, but not to Slimming World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Langara, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Langara

Langara Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Evening, I'm Helen and I just started back to Slimming World this week... for the umteenth time! I've been going to SW off an on for about 18 years, had my best loss 8 years ago when I dropped 3 stones (42 lbs) before my wedding, but have put 6 stone (84lbs) back on since! I was a little shocked when I got on the scales on Monday... but it certainly explains why I can't walk more than 100 yards without being in agony.

Why have I gone back? to be able to walk more than 100yards without being in pain is one reason LOL! It's always been the plan that I have found easiest to stick too, I only ever 'fall off the wagon' when I get bored of planning. As long as I plan I stick to the plan 100%.

I look forward to getting to know you all and share the support!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkie1973

Pinkie1973 Starting over again......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Langara. I'm seriously considering sw myself. Do you find you get lots of variety on it? There is a class near me I can get to on Monday eve. I'm a single working parent which makes attending classes difficult, but think I need to make the effort for the extra motivation.
    Good luck, will you be keeping a diary? I noticed a load on here....?

4. Langara

Langara Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Pinkie, I find I do get a lot a variety on SW, there are great recipes out there to spice it up a little too! It is great for all the family, I know that is a company line, but it is true! I don't have any children myself, but I first did SW when I was 18 with my mum and our whole family had what we had to eat.

I probably will start doing a diary, I have noticed that too, there are quite a few which is really helpful if you get stuck on what to have!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.