New here, but not to Slimming World

Langara

Evening, I'm Helen and I just started back to Slimming World this week... for the umteenth time! I've been going to SW off an on for about 18 years, had my best loss 8 years ago when I dropped 3 stones (42 lbs) before my wedding, but have put 6 stone (84lbs) back on since! I was a little shocked when I got on the scales on Monday... but it certainly explains why I can't walk more than 100 yards without being in agony.

Why have I gone back? to be able to walk more than 100yards without being in pain is one reason LOL! It's always been the plan that I have found easiest to stick too, I only ever 'fall off the wagon' when I get bored of planning. As long as I plan I stick to the plan 100%.

I look forward to getting to know you all and share the support!

Hey Langara. I'm seriously considering sw myself. Do you find you get lots of variety on it? There is a class near me I can get to on Monday eve. I'm a single working parent which makes attending classes difficult, but think I need to make the effort for the extra motivation.
Good luck, will you be keeping a diary? I noticed a load on here....?

Hi Pinkie, I find I do get a lot a variety on SW, there are great recipes out there to spice it up a little too! It is great for all the family, I know that is a company line, but it is true! I don't have any children myself, but I first did SW when I was 18 with my mum and our whole family had what we had to eat.

I probably will start doing a diary, I have noticed that too, there are quite a few which is really helpful if you get stuck on what to have!

Back