New here - hope to start CD v soon

Loopy!

Silver Member
Hello

I'm new here as you can prob tell:wave_cry:
Hope to start CD in 2 weeks, just wanted to say what a lovely website, been lurking for a few days and signed up yesterday. Very supportive posts which is lovely!

I'm, 28 and had my LO 8 months ago. I've got 5 stone to lose just to have a 'normal' BMI.

I've got a weekend away in 2 weeks time and don't want to face the questions as to why I'm not eating so decided to start when I get back.

I'm yet to see my CDC, hoping to do that soon. Can i just ask, will my GP have to sign anything/see me? I'm not how they'll take it and I desperately don't want a set back.

Looking forward to the day when I can start!

loopy x

:welcome: loopy! I love this site, I'd be lost without it!

Hiya welcome to mini's.

If you arnt on any medication etc and your bmi isnt above 40 then you should be ok. Most doctors seem to be ok about it though.

Best of luck
Becky x

Thank you both!

Welcome and good luck! xx

Hello Loopy and Welcome. It is a great place to come and get support. Good luck with your journey (wow that sounds American doesn't it LOL).

Welcome to minimins Loopy (are you also that name on another site?) If you wanting to do SS then yes i think your doc needs to be informed, but not if your doing SS+? Could be wrong though, it's all changed since i started, lol :D

Welcome to minimins Loopy (are you also that name on another site?) If you wanting to do SS then yes i think your doc needs to be informed, but not if your doing SS+? Could be wrong though, it's all changed since i started, lol :D

Lol, yes I'm Loopy on quite a few sites. Which one were you thinking?

Thanks all

Hitched? I was a regular on there for a few years but don't really go on much now, still lurk sometimes though ;)

Best of luck with CD, it's life changing :D

Hitched? I was a regular on there for a few years but don't really go on much now, still lurk sometimes though ;)

Best of luck with CD, it's life changing :D

Yep, that's me lol!
Well done on you WL! That's amazing! And everyone else, really inspiring!

Welcome Loopy, you'll find loads of advice and support here on Minis. Good luck with CD, keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Gxx

Back