New Here....trying Reductil for first time!

harveysmummy

Evening! My name is Leanne, i'm mum to Harvey who is 5. I have started on Reductil today, and i'm hoping it works for me. Have tried WW in past and lost 3 stone then plateaued, depsite following plan and going to gym etc! Lost all heart with it and over an 18 mth period have put almost all that 3 stone back on!

Have started the Reductil today in a hope it will give me a kick up the backside....my long term goal is to look good for my mums wedding in August 2010, I am bridesmaid! and i've told mum straight, i'm not doing it if i'm this size!! I am roughly 5ft 3in and weigh 15st 2lb.

Now with regards to reductil....am i imagining this....i took the first one today and after about 3 hrs started feeling a bit hyper and was rushing around the house like no ones business! Is this reductil talking or i'm just in a daft mood! lol;)

Nice to meet you all and look forward to speaking to some of you soon!

Leanne xxx

Welcome to minimins! :)
I was your weight starting back a couple of weeks ago.. and am your height too! ;)

Now.. as for hyper on reductil.. don't think you're imagining it.. did you get a side affect sheet? Fact sheet? if not google it... sure there will be data on it. I have a horse (used to have 2) and a girl on my old stables was on it.. did really well but came off as she couldn't sleep.. weight did drop off though ((hugs)) hope it works for you though. :)

Evening! My name is Leanne, i'm mum to Harvey who is 5. I have started on Reductil today, and i'm hoping it works for me. Have tried WW in past and lost 3 stone then plateaued, depsite following plan and going to gym etc! Lost all heart with it and over an 18 mth period have put almost all that 3 stone back on!

Have started the Reductil today in a hope it will give me a kick up the backside....my long term goal is to look good for my mums wedding in August 2010, I am bridesmaid! and i've told mum straight, i'm not doing it if i'm this size!! I am roughly 5ft 3in and weigh 15st 2lb.

Now with regards to reductil....am i imagining this....i took the first one today and after about 3 hrs started feeling a bit hyper and was rushing around the house like no ones business! Is this reductil talking or i'm just in a daft mood! lol;)

Nice to meet you all and look forward to speaking to some of you soon!

Leanne xxx
I was on Reducil. It did not work for me. In fact it had the opposite effect on me No diahorrea just constipation ( even after eating fish and chips ) I hope you have better results than me. I am now on celebrity slim and enjoying it lost 8lbs first week and think I have lost 4lbs on 2nd week (weigh in tomorrow ) I'm sure you will be slim for your mums wedding.

Hi Leanne, never tried reductil so I can't help there I'm afraid. Good luck anyway.

Hi Leanne!

I was on Reductil and had no really negative side effects....the only thing I felt was that I had more energy...I liked the way they worked because they dont supress your appetite completely, they just make you feel fuller, quicker!

I came off them because I returned to Uni and found it a little hard to concentrate in lectures when taking them! :D

If you stick to taking them at the same time every day, and eat healthily, you should see results very quickly....my sister is on them now, and is doing brilliantly also, she has had no side effects what so ever!

Good luck with it, and I hope you are like mself and my sister and dont have any real issues with it, and it works well for you!

Cat Bee x

Oh, and if you can, drink LOADS of water...it really help the weight loss along!

Well what a revelation! I have taken the 5th tablet today, and have so far had NO side effects...yet!

I am however a little concerned as my appetite is completely non-exsistent! (I expected a reduced appetite and feeling of being full quicker). This has meant I can barely finish a bowl of soup and my 5 year old son is eating more than me! Its 1.30pm and today i have had ONE bite on an Alpen Bar and just couldn't do it!!

I have lost 5lb already, but surely eating less than a 5 year old is not the idea! and i'm kinda thinking am i opening a whole new can of worms for myself? and is this normal for Reductil and will it settle down in the next couple of weeks? Will I gradually regain some sort of appetite?

Thanks in advance.

AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT SO FAR!!

Leanne xxx

Hi Leanne,
I tried reductil a few years ago in my first week I lost 9 pounds then in my second I lost bout 6. Then I found out I was pregnant and came off it. A friend of mine who was on it at same time as me lost about 3 stone, neither of us had any side effects.
I have just started Cambridge diet and am hoping and praying this works for me.
Good luck with reductil and getting into the beautiful bridesmaid dress
FatFrog x

HI
welcome, i tried reductial afew years ago, lost a little weight but nothing to help me with keeping motovated as the weight loss was slow. good luck with it.

Hello harveys mummy are you still taking reductil and how has it been im on my 5th day and i cant seem to eat much either i am really thirsty im new to the site im on the slimming world diet that were i usually post messages and i have noticed more energy.

Back