New here **waves hello**

njr

Hi everyone, heading back to sw this week after a few years off. Did a short stint with ww but it didn't suit me.

Anyhow I have a son (3) and daughter (4months) I have asthma (recently hospitalized with asthma attack) and a thyroid condition (makes weight loss more challenging)

Lost 30lbs within the first 6 weeks of her birth and weight loss has stopped now. So need to get the ball rolling again.

I've found changing from going to the supermarket to online shopping has stopped a lot of my binges and bad food choices but find I'm regularly eating the same meals a lot and some fall into the high syn value range.

Joining here for some inspiration and motivation.:D

Hi I have just started slimming world and come on here for some help. It is very hard to lose weight now I am older. I have a weigh in tomorrow morning and I'm dreading it.
I have just bought the book Fast Diet and have tried to fast for 2 days straight now. More for the benefits on the health side than the weight as have a family history of cancer.
I just wondered how do you post a new thread on here?x

Depends on you accessing the site honey. I use the phone app so I use the button which normally brings up app options and is in there.

Welcome back to Slimming World :)

I'm new to this site but not so new to SW. I love this site already and only joined up yesterday lol.

Enjoy :)

hi!! Ive been on SW since last June but only on this site about a month and i love it! So many ideas and tips, recipes etc and everyone is always there to bounce ideas off and help out! Definitely given me the boost i need to hit target! You'll love it!

Hi I am not new to slimming world but rejoined a week ago I am new to this site though. Keep sharing and reading for inspiration

Hi everyone. I joined sw in November last year and have finally decided to stop lurking on this site and say hello. This is a brilliant site have found some great ideas and recipes.

Hi! huge welcome!

I started slimming world 2 weeks ago. Loving it so far!! I have 2 boys, age 5 and 15 months. Sorry to hear about your health issues, hope you are on the mend!

Best of luck with SW! 30lbs is a great loss, do you have much more to go?

At least another 4/5st I think.

Weighed in at 15st 10.5lbs which is about where my own scales put me.

Today is a new start!!!

Hi! I joined yesterday...think today went okay but it's going to take a while to work it all out. It is nice to be full at the end of the day though - normally when I'm on a diet I'm wanting to snack after tea...

Back