New Here x

HayleyM

Hi All

I’m new to these boards, I am 5’6 and weight 12 stone 2libs. I’m a size 14. I used to be 9 Stone and a size 8/10, and I’m trying to get down to about 10 stone, so got quite a bit to lose. I’m joining weight watchers and have my first meeting next Tuesday. I’ve tried in the past to lose weight and went on the Cambridge diet which was great initially, went from 12 stone to 10 stone in just under three weeks :D. But like all ‘fast track’ diets, when I came off, the weight went back on (with an extra 2lbs may I add!! :eek:)

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, and I look forward to chatting with you all.
xx

Hi hayley, maintaining can be hard. What plan are you going to follow this time?

Hi hayley,
Im new to this too. like you i've lost weight on a diet before then piled it all back on and more. This time Im going to try thinking of it as changing my eating habits and lifstyle, as opposed to being on a diet because i've come to the conclusion that diets don't work ; not in the long run. i think thats why part of me doesn't want to start going back to a club again, but I've been stuck at the same weight now for months and have come to the conclusion that I need the incentive of the weekly weigh in. Good luck !!

i know what you mean i think when i started the diet was when all of my weight problems began.Lose some ie 3to five stone then back on and more and more yo yo big mistake.thats why i am having op lap band dont want to be fat for rest of my life bad for my health and cant do things i would like.

Welcome Hayley, you'll get loads of advice and motivation on here. :)

There are lots of lovely, knowledgeable supportive people who will be rooting for your success. Keep posting so we can follow your progress and gee you up along the way :cool: Good Luck

Hi Hayley i am also new on the site and like you i weigh approx. 12st and i want to go down to 10st. i am on the cd diet and i have previously done LL i did lose weight but piled it back on again as i skipped maintenance so i think that is the most important part of any diet. Good luck with your WW hope it goes well.

Back