New Here!

Pidg78

Hi there!

Just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. I found this site through Google and im hoping I can call it home for WL support as well as TTC support when I get there.

My name is Sherry, i'm 32 years old, been married for a little over 6 years to a wonderful man. I've been overweight my entire life & started wanting to lose weight in 2006 when we decided we wanted to have a baby. I started with WW and lost pretty good. Since that starting point in 2006 I have lost & kept off over 100lbs. Recently I have quit WW & started counting calories per my Drs advice because she says that WW had me eating too much. (not bashing WW, just was too much for me). So i've been doing that for a couple months now.

I haven't lost any weight since probably November. I've been gaining & losing the same few pounds. I've lost some inches but no pounds. My goal is to be under 300 before November when I see my Dr again so she'll give us the ok to start TTC.

That's a short version of my story, can't wait to check out all the threads and get to know some people here :)

Back