New here!

Blu

Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum, thought I would join and see if using a forum and meeting other people in the same situation could give me the kick I need to loose the final bit of weight. I've lost 2and 1/2 stone since having my third baby last October and I'm back to pre pregnancy weight but I really want to get down to 9st 7lbs or preferably even 9st 3lbs. I got down to 8st 13lbs for my wedding day but everyone said I was too thin (although I was only a size 8 - 10 not a size 0!!!). Really struggling with will power to lose these last few pounds but need to because my clothes are too tight! So I'm starting slimming world (on my own not going classes, done it before and I'm a target member). My aim is to get to 9st 7lbs by 5th September which is when my twins start school :)

I'm also doing Slimming World at Home. It does take a bit of getting used to but is a really great diet! I'm doing Green.

I love all the fruits and yogurts I can eat. Plus the Bachelors Dry Pasta Cheese and Brocolli (made with water instead of butter and milk) mixed in with 2 bags of steam veg is even too big a meal for me to finish and also delicious!!!

I try to save my syns for a good chunk of chocolate and find a Boost bar has some kind of good effect on my appetite, it apparantly has guarano in it which is a natural appetite suppressant (I stick it in the freezer and then dip it in my tea - overshare?!!?)

Good luck xxx

Hi Blu! And welcome!

All the best with your weight loss! :)

Welcome Blu !! I'm new here too :]

Really hope you get the weight loss results that you wish to achieve, keep us updated !!
xo

Back