New here :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Danni1991, 19 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Danni1991

Danni1991 Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(20.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya everyone i am 10st 10 and want to lose 2 stone on TFR hw long do u think it will tke an how much water do i drink? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hayley0403

hayley0403 New Member

I'm new here too, i started Lipotrim TFR last Thursday, i'm now on day 4 and its getting a bit better, just need to remember to drink plenty of water.
    Good luck

4. Shinypurple

Shinypurple No longer "Overweight" !

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(26.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'd suggest that if you think you want to lose 2 stone, then a large proportion of that will be your glycogen and liquid stores (it varies a lot from person to person, but could be 5-7lb maybe?), which you'll lose in the first week. After that, while you're properly using up fat, it might be 2 or 3 lb a week.

With a bit of luck you could lose 2 stone in 2 months, but be prepared for it to take 3 or more. Like I say, it varies a lot!

Good luck!

5. *lesley*

*lesley* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :welcome:
    Try not to get thinking too much about how long it will take. You could lose that 2 stone in 6 weeks but if thats all you are losing then after those 6 weeks you will have to be very careful and follow the re-feed and maintenance plans for a while otherwise a stone could just go back on very quickly.
    Good luck hun and you need to make sure you are drinking 2 or more litres of water a day x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.