New Here!!

Hi there,

I am completely new to this whole thing!!
I joined the biggest looser club online, but found it wasn't really for me!
My aunt is receiving WW free through her doctors so though i too would give it a go!

I weigh 18st 4lb and am desperate to loose the weight. When i met my husband i weighed just over 9st :sigh:but having our first child i put a lot of weight on which wasn't helped when i went on to have my daughter.

Anyway I have started WW. My weigh in day is on a Tuesday and i have done rather well today (my first day) if i do say so myself,.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on which boards to join and read, or any tips to make sure i loose the weight??

Would also love it if someone could tell me how to add one of those goal lists everyone seems to have under their posts.

Thanks

Just thought i'd pop in and say hello as like you i'm on my first day of the WW Pro Points plan and my weigh in day is also a Tuesday! We're roughly the same weight as well (I'm 17st 11lbs) :D

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread to pick up any hints and suggestions anyone may have!

xx

Heya!!

Fingers crossed this works for the both of us!!
Are you going to meetings or doing it alone????

Im doing it alone for now....plan to see how i get on and then head to meetings if i feel like i need the extra support!!

xx

Hi Claire, Welcome to the forum.
Glad you decided to join us...lots of very helpful and encouraging people on here so I know you will find it very helpful.

Do start your own diary as soon as you can so we know where to find to give you support.
Here's your link -
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-weight-loss-diaries/

As for the "goal list" that you refer to, do you mean the Ticker as they are called?(Mine is the clovers with a butterfly) If so you can go to "Tutorials" in the blue bar at the top of the page and if you still get stuck on anything go to "Forum Leaders" and Pierce will soon help you.

All the very best to you with your journey to slimdom! ... :)

I'm going to the meetings with my mum just now, but i've a tonne more weight to loose than her, so may end up just doing it online, i don't know yet though.

I really hope this works for both of us too!

Back