New Here!

Little Noo

Hi all

I've decided to start calorie counting again after 1 or 2 years of not really doing much!! I started on Monday and actually feel in the right mindset so hoping I'm sucessful this time!!

I'm not that big at the moment, but I don't feel comfortable in my clothes so would like to lose just under a stone, tone up and get much fitter.

I train with a personal trainer twice a week and will need to train by myself twice a week too. I'm planning to eat between 1200-1500 cals a day depending on how hungry I am and how much exercise I've done. I'm using MFP too which will help!

Hoping to post on here regularly so look forward to speaking to you all! x

Thanks Cacee!

I'm doing ok at the moment - although I went for an early dinner and have no cals left for anything to have tonight and starting to get a bit hungry!! Will just keep chugging the water and have an early night I think!

Have trained twice this week with the PT and went for a run too - means I need to go for a run or to the gym tomorrow to make it up to 4 days a week!

Next week I've got a really busy week at work and then I'm in London for the weekend too so think I'm going to find it difficult - but as long as I see a loss this week I should be motivated to continue!

Hope everyone else is doing well! x

Hello! Welcome and good luck. Am v envious of your PT sessions. Would love the time to dedicate and have someone push me like that. Am sure you'll see great results soon.

One thing to bear in mind is that on your training days it might be good to up your calories a bit. Not necessarily all of them, but if you're burning an extra 500+ cals in a big workout sometimes it can actually stall your weight loss. And after a workout try to have some protein within about 30 mins to an hour. It helps your body to repair and build muscle (in a toning way too, not body builder way!) - a glass of milk is good.

See how you get on but I know there's been a lot of discussion about exercise calorie eating on here, if you search the threads.

Good luck!

Back