New Here!!!

ldishsw

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum and thought I would give it a try. I am also new to Lipotrim and I am doing the TFR 100%:)

I had a great first week and lost 16lbs, however, my second week looks like only 2-3lbs, has anyone else experienced this? I have alot of weight to loose so this will be along journey. I am looking for some lovely friends to come along with me.

Look forward to hearing you....:)

Wow I would love to lose that much in the first week. What's your original starting weight?

Hi ldishsw :)

Welcome to the forum. Well done for starting on Lipotrim and for such an awesome loss in your first week! :) How far into your second week are you?

Well done so far. Keep going. I only lost 2 pounds in my first week and was a bit gutted. But my next week was better. I am sure the loss can vary week to week for a variety of reasons but if you are sticking to it and keep going you will get there in the end! :D And it is about making longer term changes so we don't put the weight on too. I hope I can do that. :D

Hello & welcome, you're among friends in here so just holler if you need us.

It would be nice if you updated your profile with your weight & target weight, that way we can follow your progress a little more easier. You can always get a diet ticker too, they're also a great visual motivator.

HI, my original starting weight was 25st 10lbs I have a long way to go.....

I have only two more days to go on my second week, so it will be a slow week this week....

What is your goal weight and how tall are you?

Hello & welcome, you're among friends in here so just holler if you need us.

It would be nice if you updated your profile with your weight & target weight, that way we can follow your progress a little more easier. You can always get a diet ticker too, they're also a great visual motivator.

HI, thanks so much for the info. I tried to update my profile, but the forum gave me a message saying I needed 20 posts and then 50 posts before I can add different things... I hope I read that right. I would love to add the weight ticker too, I think with everyones support on here and that visual picture, it will be a great help.... thanks to everyone for all your support it is sooooo appreciated.....

You can still put your weight stats into your profile before 20 posts. It won't be long before you hit 20. Which day do you weigh in on?

Hi Idishsw

Wellcome to the forum and to Lipotrim 100%. Just celebrate any weight loss and take it one day at a time. I am sure the weight loss will vary from week to week for various reasons but ultimately they all add up to make you slimmer and healthier over time.

JustJ

Hi Idishsw

Wellcome to the forum and to Lipotrim 100%. Just celebrate any weight loss and take it one day at a time. I am sure the weight loss will vary from week to week for various reasons but ultimately they all add up to make you slimmer and healthier over time.

JustJ

Hi, thanks for the reply and words of encouragement, it means so much when you are starting out... you are right about each pound adding up ......looking forward to getting to know you....

Well done so far. Keep going. I only lost 2 pounds in my first week and was a bit gutted. But my next week was better. I am sure the loss can vary week to week for a variety of reasons but if you are sticking to it and keep going you will get there in the end! :D And it is about making longer term changes so we don't put the weight on too. I hope I can do that. :D

I understand that your first week you must have been disappointed, but you are right about variations each week... I did great my first week, but it looks like my 2nd week might be alot different... I just keep thinking of the wonderful things I will be able to accomplish as I get lighter... it is great to be on a forum like this, that I can have support....will let you know how my 2nd week goes tomorrow.....

hiya, I think, looking through, most managed to get a stone off in their first TWO weeks, so doing that and more in your first week is amazing, dont worry about week 2 i am sure it will be fine, and if it doesn end up being a 2lb week then its still 18lb in two weeks that is nearly a stone and a half, if thats not a WOW then i dont know what is, different weeks will bring different results, just stick with it and it will even out , good luck xx

Hello and welcome, what a great start.

Hi idishsw and welcome to lipotrim and good luck. I will be here a long while as well I've got a lot of weight to shift. I started of at 21stone 12 weeks ago.

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Hi there

I'm guessing that you think you're not going to do so well in week 2 because you're weighing yourself at home?? I strongly recommend NOT weighing yourself at all and just wait until you go for your proper official weigh in. It can be so demotivational and demorilising to think that you may not be doing as well as you think you should be but you are doing amazingly well as you're still on the shakes and you ARE losing weight and not gaining!!! Weight fluctuates daily so it's far better to just have 1 weigh in each week at the same time on the same scales and enjoy the surprise as you are told how many pounds you have lost. Trust me weighing yourself is not a good idea!

Good luck with the rest of Week 2 and here's to a good weight loss for you.

Today is day 3 of first week, just getting used to having no food and being extremely tired ... wish the latter would ease off. but looking forward to being slim again

HI Dizzy 1968, Thanks so much for your encouragement, your weightloss is fantastic, what an inspiration!!!

Back