New Here!!!

shrinkingannie, thanks so much for the welcome and the encouragement, it is greatly appreciated...

Ms. R. thanks so much, you are sooo right about the weight fluctuating, I think I will wait until the official weigh in each week. thanks so much

Hi everyone, just to report, my second week was a 3lb weightloss, very pleased, back to work now... take care everyone

wow wow wow, 1 stone and 5lb in two weeks, YES just two weeks, any other diet you would have had to have a limb amputated to do that, be very proud xx

Hi Everyone, I lost 4lbs this week weighed last Thursday, so I am very happy at the moment, will keep you all posted. Good luck ....

Hi Idishsw,

Well done on your fantastic weight loss!

I'm on day 4. I'm glad I've just read your post as I've found today very tough and seeing your weight loss has helped to keep me motivated. My start weight weight is 24st 7lbs so fairly similar to you. I've also got a long way to go and plan to stay on LT 100% until I reach my goal. It will be great to watch each other journeys.

Busy Mum

End of week 2 and my weigh in was -12lb ecstatic at that :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Back