New here!

fifijoshie

Hi everyone, wanted to introduce myself. I am 28 years old single mom of 2, I did Atkins 4 years ago and managed to lose 7 stones. I then had my second child 6 months ago and have decided I want to lose weight to feel great again, I started 1st March at 16.5 stones I am now 14st 10 I am hoping I can lose another 2.5- 3 st by June 25th for my sons christening. It is a really big target but I am hoping to achieve this with further diet and hard work, I just bought myself a 2 in 1 cross trainer and cycle and decided to remain in induction throughout but adding cashew nuts as a snack and 1 atkins shake per day.

Here is to my continued journey!

:)

Hi fifijoshie, well done on your weight loss so far. I am on day 8 and finding it so hard. I still crave carbs, and in need of motivation.

Thank you for your reply, it is a struggle in the early days. I ensure I fill up on proteins removed all process foods and enjoy unsweetened cocoa once a day with splenda and unsweetened soya milk. When I am hungry or have a craving I have my one allowance of Atkins shake and drink lots of water. Its done the trick so far xx

Back