new here

lincs_lass

hi there,
i finally decided 2 wks ago that i had to change my lifestyle so i started the slimming world diet but without going to the meetings, and went to the doctors who prescribed me some pills to help.
i weighed in at the doctors 146kg so YES i have a lot to lose but i know that i can do it because i have to as i have a 2yr old son who i want to see grow up.
im not weighing myself but leaving that to the doctor and will be seeing him on a 4 weekly basis.
any words of advise would be much appreciated:)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi lincs lass ive just started sw myself and i weigh 164kg so have alot to loss but im finding loads of support and advice on hereso my advice would be to just keep posting and if u need advice or help ask. hope it goes well let me know how ur going ash

thanks doubledumplings26,
just been looking at all the other messages on this site and it has been so helpful, at least i now know where to come if i think im gonna go of the rails lol

Welcome Lincs Lass.....

Don't worry about the over all amount you have to Lose, set your self smaller goals.... being weighed every 4 weeks is great too as you don't get the ups and downs that some of us weekly weigher <and daily weighers like me :) get.

The people here are very supportive... I post all the time to keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Good luck with the plan!

Anne x

Hello and welcome to the madhouse
Good luck with your weight loss and enjoy the forum and diet
Ruthy xxx

hi, good luck :)

Hi, i'm pretty new here too! The support on here is great which is why I signed up!
I'm getting weighed at the Dr's too, seeing him this friday but I think I weigh about 100kg as we have scales at work (work in a pharmacy) so I had a seeky look! Good Luck to ya!

Hello honey

Welcome! and Congrats on the first step! Don't worry about the bigger picture just take it in smaller chunks and set yourself real goals so that you aren't looking at I need to lose xx within a year. I go for 6 lbs in a month or even do it weekly and then you will see real progress. It is amazing how much you can eat!! I love it (well as much as you CAN love a diet LOL)

xx
Steph

Back