New Here

Wobblechop

Hi, i'm new here. Looking to make a well-overdue lifestyle change. A couple of months in and things are going well. Looking to swap stories and advice with those on a similar journey.

Many thanks!

Hi thanks for your reply. I am not planning to follow a specific diet, rather I want to make life-long lifestyle changes. I am trying to educate myself on nutrition and create healthy habits.

Looks from your stats like you are doing really well!

Thankyou, my eating habits changed significantly lots of fruits and veg. I seem to eat more now but of course the right sorts of foods. Lot less fat, sugar and lots of lean proteins but plenty of low calorie density foods. I have lost on average 1 to 2 pound per week. But it is about being consistent and making new habits that become second nature. I have now been learning better habits for a 14 months.

I have used minimins regularly for support. Joined challenge which we weigh in weekly on your allotted weigh day then record gains, losses or stays the same. This helps keeps me motivated and accountable. New challenges will be starting in the new year.

I see by your own stats you have made great strides losing over 4 stone Congratulations .

Hi there @Wobblechop You've made good progress.

Do join us in 2022 on the Team 50 thread. We weigh in weekly - and follow whatever plans suit us.

Back