New Here!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Hi there! I used to do LL/CD a few years back. I started SW at Christmas and have lost 2st 5lb so far. I've got about 4.5st left to get to my target weight.

This site looks great for info and support and I look forward to getting to know everyone better!

:wavey:

hey & welcome.

you sound like your right on track with your weight loss. good luck with getting to your target

well done with the loss so far, keeping going and welcome!

Welcome to the forum :) That's a great loss so far, well done!

Welcome .. everyone here is friendly and helpful xxx

Welcome on board - we're a lovely supportive bunch.... but be warned we will ass whip if necessary! Although the way you're going you dont sound like you'll need it x

Hello and welcome. Well done on your loss so far. There is a challenge just started and someone is scouting round for members for team 4. Why not join in, it's a great incentive x

Hi I'm Elz from Durham and been at Slimming World for 3 weeks. Looking forward to the group support! Cheers x

Hi and welcome to Staceyuk and Elz, you will get so much out of this forum, everyone is great, we're like a big family (without the fights) here. xxx Loobylou

Cheers! Lost 4.5 LB today so total of 11 LB!!! Feeling great...thanks to looking up this message board for useful tips ;-)

Back