new here

kirsty7kids

hi all
iam new here.
started cambridge diet on monday,hope you dont mind me joinning as i really need some support
love kirsty

Hi Kirsty!!

Well done on starting CD - it's so exciting watching the lbs drop off you!!

Look forward to hearing more about your progress!

Hi Kirsty - welcome aboard hun ! :)

just SHOUT if ya need anything.....

Look forward to getting to know you...

Good luck on your CD journey....and prepare to be AMAZED !!

love

Debz
xx

i weighed 10 stone 9lbs on monday and weighed myself today and weighed 10 stone 4lbs,iam amazed with this diet as i cant stick to any other diets.
i want to weigh 9 stone,would like to weigh less but i dont think that is going to happen.
i know 10 stone 9lbs isnt that heavy but it is compaired to what i used to weigh before i had my children.

hey Kirsty!!! welcome! Glad all is going good for you!!! You'll be at target in no time at all!!! don't pay too much attention to your scales though....go by either your own or your CDC's.....scales are pesky things....:D

i weighed 10 stone 9lbs on monday and weighed myself today and weighed 10 stone 4lbs,iam amazed with this diet as i cant stick to any other diets.
i want to weigh 9 stone,would like to weigh less but i dont think that is going to happen.
i know 10 stone 9lbs isnt that heavy but it is compaired to what i used to weigh before i had my children.

Kirsty - you'll be at 9stone before you can say 'Cambridge Diet' !!

hope this doesn't sound nosey...but do you have 7 kids ??!! please feel free to tell me to sod off if you'd rather not share....

Debz
xx

Welcome Kirsty

Looking forward to getting to know you. Do you really have 7 kids?

You will get lots of support here on Minimins, smart move to come here and even smarter to be starting CD.

Good Luck

Dizzy x

nicole i have noticed this with scales,the cambridge diet lady weighed me and her scales make me 2lbs lighter than mine do,yet at the doctors they make me weigh 11 stone

WOW!

i do have 7 children abbie is 11,hannah is 10,jordan is 9,shannon is 8, scott is 6,lucy is 3 and baby paul is 1

Congratulations!

I was tired out just reading all the names and ages! My 3 wear me out. 7 under 11 WOW! Must cost a fortune!!!!

Dizzy x

Hi Kirsty,

Welcome!

it is hard work but i wouldnt change it.
they are all lovely children,i would post a pic but i dont know how to do it.
are you going to stop doing the diet over christmas.
my children cant wait untill christmas,are yours the same.
we havnt bought any presents yet have you

it is hard work but i wouldnt change it.
they are all lovely children,i would post a pic but i dont know how to do it.
are you going to stop doing the diet over christmas.
my children cant wait untill christmas,are yours the same.
we havnt bought any presents yet have you

I bet the family photo session is fun! You have had a very busy 12 years, you must be very fit to be able to have so many babies in such a short time and no multiple births either. Mine are excited for Xmas but we have just been away and so that has distracted them a bit. Advent calanders tomorrow so excitement will really set in. Have bought some presents but I have three boys who want a joint present of the new Nintendo Wii and it is really hard to get hold of have ordered but not guaranteed to get it for Xmas. Will pretty much use the internet to get any remaining presents. Can't really face the high street at Xmas apart from perhaps to enjoy a shopping evening maybe!

You have your work cut out but i imagine you learn to be organised with so many. Nice that you have a fairly even mix of boys and girls. I'd love another if I new I'd get a girl!

Dizzy x

Hi Kirsty,

I have a feeling you are going to be a great contributor to this board. Your posts have an effervescence about them.

x

Hi Kirsty and welcome aboard!!! Congrats on your loss so far, CD is fab, the best thing I ever did!!!

Jusy shout if you have any questions, an answer will always come from here as the support is fab dab!

oh thankyou,i have my baby laying on the bed next to me having his bottle and hannah,shannon,scott and lucy sitting my bed trying to open one of the advent calendars,little monkeys,jordan is watching telly and abbie has just come in my bedroom now too.
you all are so friendly,so gald i found you

Hiya Kirsty
Welcome aboard ......... this is a great site and everyone tries to motivate, encourage and dis-courage depending on the situation! I love coming on here ... although my housework suffers (she types from under a pile of un-ironed clothes and dust!!)

Nice to meet you! Ask away if you have any questions.

beverley thankyou for the welcome,housework,i hate it i try my best but it does seem like as so as i get the house tidy 2 minutes later its a tip.

vicky you have done great,after AAM week do you get cravings for things you cant have
thanks
kirsty

Back