New here!

Nasreen.U

Hi I'm new here, my name is Nasreen; i'm 15 years old and i'm from london.

Yh i know i'm only 15 but i'm am obese and i've always found it difficult to lose wait until my mum found out about lipotrim so now i'm doing it and it's been a week since and i've been doing really good.

(Start)
18st 3lbs :mad:
(week one)
17st 9lbs (lost 9 lbs) :D

Hiya Nasreen, good luck bab, you will get a lot of support here so if times feel tough come and have a chat.
Well done on the 9lbs loss, that is fantastic !

Yo little sis! you had better have lost that 9 lbs, just how I taught you! LMAO Jokes

Great job!

:welcome:Nasreen & well done on getting through your 1st week on LT....9lbs is a fab start hun,bet your feeling better already:bliss:Good luck for next week & remember we are all here if you need any advice or support through your LT journey..they are a fab bunch on here...all the best Caz xx

hello nasreen... hope ur good... i do believe it will really work for u
it made adiff in my life... but come on here often u will get loads of support. i gather bu ur name ur asain... so am i amd i know our food is hard to resist and very fattening...
i hope u all the best and u know where every one is when u feel low and want food.
p.s my name is zulekha

Hi hun and welcome to loptrim, well done on the loss this week and good luck with the rest of the journey xx If you ever struggle just pop on here and there is always support for you xx

Hi Nasreen welcome to the site and well done on your fab first week loss. Good luck for next week. :)

hello nasreen... hope ur good... i do believe it will really work for u
it made adiff in my life... but come on here often u will get loads of support. i gather bu ur name ur asain... so am i amd i know our food is hard to resist and very fattening...
i hope u all the best and u know where every one is when u feel low and want food.
p.s my name is zulekha

Lol i'm not asian, i'm irish,morrocan with some other 3 mixes. But thank you so much, people here are so nice!

Hey Nasreen! U made a great choice and i know youll do really well!!! Dont give up n when ur feelin down just come on here n well chat! im originally from london but moved to derby about 4 years ago, where abouts in london u from? look forward to chattin wiv u !!

Good luck babe and welcome. I have a 16 year old daughter who has been really supportive to me during my time on the diet and the wonderful people on here are also great. Well done on your first weeks loss and I hope you continue to do well. We are here if you need us.

x

Salam Nasreen and welcome to the forum, ya defintely made the right choice to join us all here and what a fab first week loss!! Congratulations!! Al the best for next week and I look forward to hearing your continued success over the next couple of weeks, take care

Hey Nasreen! U made a great choice and i know youll do really well!!! Dont give up n when ur feelin down just come on here n well chat! im originally from london but moved to derby about 4 years ago, where abouts in london u from? look forward to chattin wiv u !!

Thanks. I'm from north-west london.

Hi Nasreen
Well done on ur first week. That was a fantastic loss. Keep it going girl. Looking forward to reading ur progress.
Best of luck. We are all here for you :cool:

Back