New Idea's for shakes :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jinnie, 15 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Jinnie

Jinnie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(23.53%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I can't take credit for these, but found them hunting for somewhere to buy the maintenance from who charge cheaper pnp than the howard foundation LOL

Anyway, I haven't tried them but they sound good.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Any sweet flavoured shake!

Muffin
    1. Put a little hot water into a ramekin dish, or whatever you have - thick mug or similar (about 2 desert spoons to begin with - you can add more later if necessary)

2. Add the pack (whatever flavour you desire) and mix it to a thick paste, so thick you think it's too thick!

3. Put into the microwave on high for just over a minute - if it looks a bit soggy in the middle put it back for about 10 seconds or so.

BE CAREFUL IT DOESN'T BURN

Ice Cream
    Put 11 ice cubes in a smoothie maker and crush the ice. Add a food pack and a small amount of water (about 2 tbsp) and liquidise for 5 mins. You end up with a big bowl of "ice cream".

Smoothie
    Place 10-16 ice cubes (depending on your preference), a pint of water, and your food pack in a smoothie maker and blend for approx. 3 mins. Makes about 2 pints of delicious cold frothy whatever flavour you like.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chocolate Fudge
    1 packet of chocolate
    1/4 cup of hot water
    2 or more sweeteners
    1tsp of coffee (if you like)

Mix well - it should look like a thick chocolate soup. Microwave it for 2 minutes. It comes out as a thick gooey mess, which tastes like fudge!

Let us know if you try them :)

MrsFatBum likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    oh wow..... im gonna try this. might just save my life! ive been having a hot choc or sometimes vanilla with a bit of coffee but thas as adventurous as i have ever got! thanx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.